Monday 7 March 2011

So It Begins...

I thought I'd record the day it came to my knowledge that my father is planning to start his own business.
His last day of work is next Friday; 18th March 2011. I'm under the impression he's going to continue job hunting and do odd jobs on the side to gain a client base and spread the word about his services.
Meanwhile I intend to be researching and learning everything about businesses I can, to be of as much assistance as possible!
I started my research this evening looking at how to start a small business, and I'm learning already. Just gaining an idea of the steps to take and priorities that should be kept in mind.

Who knows; one day he could be living it large as some private plumber, employing tens of people and enjoying a large client base who respect him and his work. I guess that's the dream.
So maybe when that day comes, this blog could be of use to someone also looking to start their own similar business. Until then... I hope this turns into something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment